Evening Routine activities
The truth is that carving out some time for self-care doesn’t take long yet has unbelievable benefits – and you’ll be surprised about the difference it could make.
It can be easy to underestimate the need to have an evening routine but it can still set you up well for the next day. If you’re looking for some ideas on how to have a mindful evening, here are our five top suggestions:
- Wind-down – We believe that your wind-down routine needs to start from the evening, not 5 minutes before bed
- Plan – Plan your intentions and 3 things you want to achieve for the next day
- Do something you enjoy – Just 10 minutes of something you love – whether that’s a hobby such as painting, playing guitar, or reading, schedule this in and you’ll find that over time, your skill will have improved
- Reflection – Keep an Evening Journal with a record of how your day went, and what can be done differently
- Connect – Spend time with loved ones
These tips can help you to feel fresher and ready to tackle the beauty of the new day ahead.
In these challenging times, we hope that everyone is able to take care of their wellbeing. Do you have an evening routine? What would be your top tips? Leave a comment below and share.